MEET OUR TEAM
We brings together a selection of professionals at the pinnacle of their respective fields. We leverage diverse experiences and individual expertise to come together as a team with one common purpose - achieving a shared vision of making finance accessible to all.
- Chaitanya is the Founding and Managing Partner and oversees the firm’s overall strategy.
- Chaitanya has more than 20 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Capital Market and Structured Finance at Deustche Bank, Bank of America and Standard Chartered Bank.
- Previously, Chaitanya was MD at Standard Chartered and led Structuring and Investor Sales for South Asia.
- Gulshan is a founding Partner and oversees the firm’s new business and investments.
- Gulshan has nearly 20 years of industry experience across Transaction Banking, Global Markets and Corporate Finance at Citibank NA , Deutsche Bank AG, Bunge Limited. His last stint at Deutsche Bank was Managing Director – Capital Markets & Treasury Solutions.
- Satyam is a Partner at Ekam's Forex business and oversees the firm’s FX and Risk management Business. Satyam has nearly 15 years of experience in Corporate and Institutional Sales.
- Prior to Ekam, Satyam has worked in Citibank heading the FX-Prime desk managing top foreign exchange trading counterparties like RIL, Tatas, L&T, Wipro, HCL, Infosys, Aditya Birla Group.
- Milind is a Partner at Ekam and oversees the Investment Banking branch of the advisory firm and has over 26 years of experience in the field.
- Milind began his career as a Commercial Banker at American Express Bank where he worked in Trade Finance and Corporate Banking. He moved on to become Head- Corporate Finance at GE Capital India. His longest stint was at the IL&FS Group, where he spent 23 years and was involved in raising capital for infrastructure verticals through equity and mezzanine capital, mergers and acquisitions and managed stressed assets.
- Till March 31, 2018, Milind oversaw the Financial Services business of IL&FS in his capacity as Joint Managing Director. From August 2018 to July 2019, Milind was the Group CEO of Religare Enterprises as part of a turnaround exercise to revive the Group.
- Satvik leads execution for equity transactions, and assists with origination across products.
- Previously, Satvik has worked with Centrum Capital and CIMB within their investment banking teams, and has experience across Private Equity funding advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions & Structured Finance.
- Satvik has a Masters degree from London Business School.
- Arvind is responsible for Structured finance business at Ekam.
- Prior to joining Ekam, Arvind has worked with firms such as Centrum, IL&FS and IFCI, across segments i.e. Structured Finance, Corporate banking, Project Finance, Project Equity and Trade Finance.
- Arvind earned his Masters of Finance from University of Delhi and his Bachelor’s degree from Institute of Chemical Technology (formerly UDCT).